Where to buy OAK piping

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Z

Nov 10, 2013
Palmyra, WI
I have an Endurance 50F pellet furnace and it needs and OAK added for better balance. The outside diameter of the pipe is 2.5". The manufacture said to use 3" diameter metal piping. It should not be the foil wrapped dryer style.

I purchased mine from the dealer, it is aluminum flexible pipe. It was not that expensive.

Lowes had some 3 inch when I was looking for mine, I needed 2 inch. I wound up using flexible automobile exhaust. It was much stiffer and more difficult to bend but I was able to get it to work.

Also got mine from the dealer. You might try any stove store in the area. This stuff in not stove specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.