Where to buy Somerset Pellets in MD/DE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseRRies

Dec 21, 2009
Eastern Shore, MD
I just got the TSC coupon and it made me start thinking about this coming heating season. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some Somersets or other top quality Pellets in the North East Maryland/Northern Delaware area? My local TSC cant tell me what theyll have in if I preorder. I dont want to pay for junk pellets. They said theyd probably be either the TSC Hardwood heats which I hear are really Hammers and I like them, but they might be Lignetics and Ive only had trouble with them. Ive burned Somersets and were by far the best Ive used and would love to get a few tons stocked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.