Where To Buy Venting for Direct Vent Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoosanMan

Nov 29, 2014
NE Kansas
I've decided to pull the trigger on a Lopi gas stove. I am getting it through my local hardware store. They can order Lopi stoves in and are offering me a really good price on one. However they don't have the venting and really can't tell me what I need. I will be running it on LP. Where is a good place do buy the pipe or venting that I need? Thanks!

I've decided to pull the trigger on a Lopi gas stove. I am getting it through my local hardware store. They can order Lopi stoves in and are offering me a really good price on one. However they don't have the venting and really can't tell me what I need. I will be running it on LP. Where is a good place do buy the pipe or venting that I need? Thanks!

http://www.woodmanspartsplus.com/Ch...590N1C20O-1.html?infield=Filter2:Gas - B-Vent

However, you will need to consult the owner's manual to see what manufacturers of DV gas venting are approved by Lopi
for use with this stove.

I'm looking at the Lopi manual and it says I need at least 2 ft up from the stove before I go out horizontal. It's a 10 foot ceiling on a two story house so I have more room as far as that goes. Should I run the stove pipe with more than a 2' rise? Is this just a cosmetic question?

Status
Not open for further replies.