where to find lignetics, o'malley in central Ct

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rbcss

Sep 15, 2007
Windsor, Ct
has anyone seen or found the lignetics or o'malley pellets in the Hartford or central Ct area. I used some of the lignetics last year and liked them very much but they were very limited. I here good things about the O'mally pellets but everybody that stocks them are out of them. I don't if anyone has seen them in the smaller stove stores.

rbcss said:
has anyone seen or found the lignetics or o'malley pellets in the Hartford or central Ct area. I used some of the lignetics last year and liked them very much but they were very limited. I here good things about the O'mally pellets but everybody that stocks them are out of them. I don't if anyone has seen them in the smaller stove stores.

Both can be found here:

http://pelletsdelivered.com/wood_pellets

Prices are fair and service is good. Nice folks to deal with.

jay

thanks I do know about them. I got a quote on delivery and it was alot more than I wanted to spend. I live in Windsor and for to me picking them up I would have to make alot of trips. I was hoping to find someone closer.

Check your local TSC store. They sometimes have Lignetics. Also some Lowe's stores will carry them. But that seems to be hit or miss. My TSC has Maine choice and Rocky Mountains. But the TSC website has Lignetics if you do a pellet search.

http://www.cjspellets.com/products.html is another good pellet house. But they are out of stock on the O malley's. They said the INFERNO HARD WOOD PELLETS are just as good as the O malley's. I would have to try before I would agree!!!

I am hunting too, I will let you know if I find anything.

Good luck hunting.
jay

thanks, I heard tsc had Lignetics in stock. I'm going to give them a call in the morning. last year they only sold a few bag at a time to non preorders all the tonnage they had were from preorders. then if customers didn't pick them up by a certain time they would sell them out. (which is the right thing to do). they did sell out quickly.

Just checked out the TSC in Barkhamsted, CT. All they have is Maine woods for $285/ton Less $20.00 for a coupon I just recieved in the mail. Sales lady said they will be getting more pellets at the end of the week. Hope they get Lignetics or Rocky Mountains. Price will be the same as maine woods!

No way in heck would I pay $285.00 for maine woods crap!

jay

I called tsc in Enfield and Southwick. all they had was the Maine Woods in stock. they were hoping to get the Ligetics in soon.

rbcss said:

serafines in waterbury has an enormous supply.............290/ton.........25 delivery per ton

Status
Not open for further replies.