1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Where to get Turman's

Post in '2013-14 Pellet FUEL reviews-opinions-questions' started by handymanCT, Dec 14, 2013.

1. handymanCT

handymanCT Member

Loc:
    Southern CT
    Anyone know where I can pick up some Turman's in Southern CT? I can't seem to find a dealer. I found only one and he has none.

Thanks

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Deuce01

Deuce01 New Member

Loc:
    va
    Is Turman's the name brand of the pellets? The reason i as is that there is a local hardwood plant in my town named Turman's Flooring that sells pellets made out of there scrapes. Its the cheapest place around and very good quality fuel. Ours come in a Clear bag with print on it.
  3. Sniz

Sniz Member

Loc:
    Marriottsville, MD
    local shop is out of Turmans, told me their plant exploded or something and will be shut down for awhile.
  4. handymanCT

handymanCT Member

Loc:
    Southern CT
  5. Deuce01

Deuce01 New Member

Loc:
    va
    Yes, that's the place I get mine. Never knew they were a well know brand. The plant is about 10 miles from my house. I knew everyone around here bought from them but figured if was just because they were the cheapest around. I actually just stopped by there plant and bought some today. They were running and loading up several tractor and trailers to ship out. So maybe that will be some delivered to your local store soon
  6. Deuce01

Deuce01 New Member

Loc:
    va