Where's all the Pittsburgh

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elderthewelder

Minister of Fire
Steeler fans at this week??? Oh that' s right your team got eliminated:p
Just havin a little fun with you guy's , don't take it the wrong way;) But there seemed to be a post on here every week that they won

Did you see how my Seahawks whooped on the 40Whiners last night, they are lookin good

Reactions: ScotO
Quit pickin' on me, I too busy licking my wounds.................LOL. Theres always next year.

Reactions: ScotO
Steeler fans at this week??? Oh that' s right your team got eliminated:p
Just havin a little fun with you guy's , don't take it the wrong way;) But there seemed to be a post on here every week that they won

Did you see how my Seahawks whooped on the 40Whiners last night, they are lookin good

Thanks for the assist towards the Packers' #2 seed. You guys owed us at least that after the replacement refs' gift.

Thanks for the assist towards the Packers' #2 seed. You guys owed us at least that after the replacement refs' gift.

Yeah, I hear ya. That was a effed up call. it helped us and now we helped you so I guess it evens out:confused:

Ranked # 1 defensive team
Ranked # 22 offensive team
This year's new offensive coordinator Todd Haley (Ex - Head coach from KC) There's a reason he's not coaching at KC.
Hopefully there's a reason he's not coaching in Pittsburgh next year.

Time for some other younger teams. :)

Now hoping for the Seahawks & Bengals to meet.

But remain a Steelers fan forever
Next year!

Defense allowed 3 points against the Bengals.
Should tell Tomlin where the problem is ;)

Tomlin doesn't have a clue, can't manage a clock, can't take an injured player out when he's hurting the team or when the outcome is already decided. Haley is bad, very predictable. Receivers dropped too many passes down the stretch. On a good note, how about Peyton Manning this year?
Ranked # 1 defensive team
Ranked # 22 offensive team
This year's new offensive coordinator Todd Haley (Ex - Head coach from KC) There's a reason he's not coaching at KC.
Hopefully there's a reason he's not coaching in Pittsburgh next year.

Time for some other younger teams. :)

Now hoping for the Seahawks & Bengals to meet.

But remain a Steelers fan forever
Next year!

Defense allowed 3 points against the Bengals.
Should tell Tomlin where the problem is ;)
omo

Seahawks on a winning streak? What's up with that? They must have thought the end of the world was coming. lol Locals are starting to go nuts over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.