Where's Mike Holton?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangecrushcj7

Feeling the Heat
Jun 30, 2008
Barre MA
Just curious... Haven't seen him in a while...

I haven't seen him on here in about 2 or three weeks....very good question though...anyone?

Ossy

I talked to him 2 weeks ago
he was heading on vacation
Merdle Beach

Ah, I'm heading there Saturday. Maybe I'll run into him. I bet he's candle shopping. :)

He should be golfing there

He`s alive and well. I emailed him a couple weeks ago and finally heard from him.
I figured he was away or working hard / long hours making pellet stoves.
Hopefully he will be back soon. He`s missed, that`s for sure.

hearthtools said:
Merdle Beach

That`s Myrtle Beach Ron. Not too bad for the east coast but nothing compared to your California beaches.

Follow the empty Crown and Coke bottles if he is on vacation. He might be using tech manuals to start a camp fire.

Cheers
Eric

Gio said:
hearthtools said:
Merdle Beach

That`s Myrtle Beach Ron. Not too bad for the east coast but nothing compared to your California beaches.
Im from California so I cant spell and it was late.

Anyway I have been there a few times and got one hell of a sun burn there
My mom was from Greenville SC.

I emailes Mike last week, I believe on Monday evening, and he responed the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.