Which 25-PDVC owners have run 1-0 settings?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew that....just never thought about turning it to "0" and THEN turning blower to "0" too....never would have entered my mind to do that.

All the posts above make no mention of an AOT set to 0? Everyone above is still running 1 AOT.

Just the blower setting is at 0... Thats why I answered as I did.

Figured you knew that our AOT was different, but none made mention of changing it on there PDVC's.

All the posts above make no mention of an AOT set to 0? Everyone above is still running 1 AOT.

Just the blower setting is at 0... Thats why I answered as I did.

Figured you knew that our AOT was different, but none made mention of changing it on there PDVC's.
See post #5 in this thread. According to post 57 in that thread, turning the AOT to "0" allows the blower to go to "0".
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/englander-25-pdvc-england-stove-works.95066/page-3#post-1255940

Anyway, I am not concerned with that....I have no plans to do it anyways, and don't know why anyone would.

Status
Not open for further replies.