1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Which Harman pellet stove tile do you have and what color and trim is your stove?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Don2222, Apr 8, 2013.

1. DAKSY

DAKSY Patriot Guard Rider Staff Member

Loc:
    Averill Park, NY, on Burden Lake II...
    Dang!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Chain

Chain Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Lewis County, New York (upstate)
    Thanks.....Here's a photo of the previous Lopi FoxFire pellet stove and the hearth it sat on. The Lopi was in the house when I bought it back in 2001. It served me very well up until I decided I wanted to make pellets my primary heat source. At that point I decided to bite the bullet and buy a new, more capable stove. And since I was putting in a new stove, I thought it was time to put in a new hearth set up as well. I still have the old Lopi in storage in my basement with the idea that I may put it in a camp or yurt I wish to build one day.

[​IMG]
  3. Don2222

Don2222 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Salem NH
    Cool

Turns out the new Bright Nickel Trim Kit Tile frame does not fit this old non recessed ash door! ! !
    To use the new Frame, a new ash door for approx $110 would have to be special ordered since it is not stocked at the local depot!

Therefore, I just touched up the original old gold surface mount Tile Frame. How does it look?

Attached Files:

4. TheMightyMoe

TheMightyMoe Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Fairbanks, Alaska.
  5. smwilliamson

smwilliamson Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    Is your Harman guy Romeo from Pelham? Great guy.
  6. smwilliamson

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    What bothers me about the harman bling kits is that ash lip and ash pan door aren't the same bright metal as the louver and door in the nickel.
  7. smwilliamson

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    I
    like this hearth much more!
  8. Chain

Chain Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Lewis County, New York (upstate)
    Thanks.....As do the wife and I.
  9. Don2222

Don2222 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Salem NH
  10. MikeNH

MikeNH Member

Loc:
    Temple, NH
    Black stove with brushed nickle trim. Looks nice. Picked up a lighthouse slate to fill the spot, but some of the custom slates look pretty cool. If we see one that really stands out, and we have the money, I'd pick one up.

this year I added heat shields to the sides as well. It's more than the minimum distance from the corner walls, but they still get warm enough for me to justify spending more money.