Which insert-Osburn 2400 or Pacific Energy Summit?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donmac

Jun 3, 2015
Cincinnati Ohio
I had another thread asking for feedback on the Osburn 2400. Thanks to all that gave input.
Now my dilemma- I'm replacing a Lopi insert that loads N-S. Just found out the Osburn 2400 loads E-W. Don't think I like the idea of dealing with logs trying to roll out open door.

Like the PE Summit. Looking for more feedback on PE Summit. Good performer, built to last?
Anything else to learn?

Thanks to all for the help and info for those of us trying to learn and spend wisely as these units are an investment.

Osburn 2400 is a good dependable heater for the money spent. The PE Summit is an awesome heater with lots of followers here on this site, big heater, been around a long time, either one will keep you warm many seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.