1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Which one is better?

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Gasifier, Feb 4, 2013.

?

Which one is better?

Poll closed Feb 11, 2013.
  1. Time running short.

28.6%
  2. A warm reward.

71.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gasifier

Gasifier Minister of Fire

Loc:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
    Time running short or a warm reward? Which picture is better? My back is sore! And no, it's not from carrying my plate to my chair! C'mon, it was averaging 9 outside all day and I was splitting wood the whole day.!!! :)

Attached Files:

ScotO likes this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Gasifier

Loc:
    Okay. I remembered how much I ate last night and it was to much. So I stopped half way through the plate of spaghetti and meatballs and sweet Italian sausage and covered it and put it in the fridge for lunch tomorrow.

I then proceeded through this bowl of ice cream. Something from a Stewart's store, their brand called crums along the Mohawk. There is a God. And I am sorry I questioned that one time. Scotty. Zip it.

Attached Files:

ScotO likes this.
  3. Jack Straw

Jack Straw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Schoharie County, N Y
    We are fortunate in upstate NY to have Stewart Stores. They make there own ice cream and it is fantabulous. I haven't had crumbs along the Mohawk. They also have other great products for a chain of convenience stores.
  4. PapaDave

PapaDave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern MI - in the mitten
    Gas, is that iced milk?
    Just curious,......my wife does that.
    ScotO likes this.
  5. Gasifier

Loc:
    Jack Straw. You need to try Crumbs Along the Mohawk. Delicious. I am trying to finish off some ice cream from the kids birthday a week and a half ago. The only time I let myself eat it is if I have done a lot of physical work or done a good amount of jogging and some light weight lifting. Something that is going to take at least 1000 calories off. That takes some work. <> Todays work is stacking the rest of the wood in the -5 degree weather, building a couple more cribs for more wood, some light shoveling, then hopefully going into the woods for a load of wood. The ice cream for desert at lunch today will be Stewart's brand Mint Cookie Crumble. Gotta get to work.
  6. Gasifier

Loc:
    Yes. It is the only way I drink it. Love it when it is cold. Best with warm chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven. I have to stay away from ice cream and cookies pretty soon though. Time to get into better shape. Again. ;lol Every winter I get a little cardio workout lazy.. I don't like running in the cold. Which is funny because I like to work outside in the cold. C/S/S wood that is!
  7. Gasifier

Loc:
    First time for me trying one of these poll thinga ma bobs. Are you a food-a-holic or a wood-a-holic? I am both! ;lol Which pic do you guys think is better?
  8. thewoodlands

thewoodlands Minister of Fire

Not finishing your plate means you never worked hard enough,==c last plate of food you would get at this house! ::P We expect to see more wood up this weekend then the empty plate, never insult the Chef!
    Gasifier likes this.
  9. muncybob

muncybob Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Near Williamsport, PA
    Funny how some exercise alway seems to make me more hungry than usual. Heck, that plate is making me hungry right now at my desk job!
    Gasifier likes this.
  10. ScotO

ScotO Guest

There's hope for you yet, Gas.... ::P ;)

BTW, I like all THREE choices ('da wood, 'da spagetts, and 'da ice cream)!
    Gasifier likes this.
  11. Gasifier

Loc:
    Muncy. Zap thinks I was insulting the chef! ;lol If I was eating at anyone's house I would eat what is on my plate for sure. I generally would have eatin all of that here as well. But I wanted the ice cream and knew I didn't need both.;ex
  12. thewoodlands

thewoodlands Minister of Fire

Like Cool Hand Luke you need to get your stomach in shape.:)
    http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=12348
  13. Gasifier

Loc:
  14. tfdchief

tfdchief Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Tuscola, IL
    Which one is better?

Can't answer the question......just too hard....to much conflict....I love them both.....you are making me crazy!!!
    ScotO and zap like this.
  15. Gasifier

Loc:
    I like a "little" Parmesan cheese on my pasta. Tried to make it look as heavy as the snow in the other picture. ==c
    ScotO likes this.