Which pellet for the price?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy 4 of each and burn them to see what your stove do with it, then decide which brand you should buy by the ton.

oldmountvernon said:
i paid 175 for green supreme which are rebagged newp's good pellet but i would buy more Hardwood heat for the 214 instead much hotter.. moral of the story dont touch Newp's at that price ;)

X2 Hardwood heat rock in my stove! No info on Cheat River yet! Still digging for some!

i dont care for the hardwood heat, mine smelled like a pine tree i had to mix them in with my omalleys to get any heat out of them, low ash and a nice burn but no heat, just picked up the powerhouse pellets they seem to burn good in my stove low ash nice heat output. omalleys burn nice with good heat output in my stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.