Which pellet stove do you own? *Poll inside*

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Which brand stove do you own?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmaster said:
Magnum Baby Countryside here....
Voter fraud is easy here...want to see me make 10,000 Harmans appear? Who's paying for the votes?
:coolgrin:

No but if you get a moment maybe you can change the Dell Point
option to Avalon so I stop getting hate mail. ;-P

zeta said:
[...No but if you get a moment maybe you can change the Dell Point
option to Avalon so I stop getting hate mail. ;-P

Now who could be doing that to dear Zeta?? :)

Burn1 said:
Avalon Astoria here.

It was installed 1 week ago today. So far, no problems, but haven't even run 2 whole bags through it yet!

Burn, did you remove the fuel gate?

macman said:
Burn1 said:
Avalon Astoria here.

It was installed 1 week ago today. So far, no problems, but haven't even run 2 whole bags through it yet!

I haven't removed anything yet, should I? :question:

Love to vote...but I don't have mine yet. Still trying to decide (AKA play the dealer game) between the St Croix Prescott EXP and the Breckwell P23...hopefully soon though.

Burn1 said:
macman said:
Burn1 said:
Avalon Astoria here.

I haven't removed anything yet, should I? :question:

Travis has told dealers to remove the new fuel gate on their large stoves due to lots of reports of pellets jamming behind the gate.....take it off!

Ha! Someone on here actually owns a Dell Point!

Come forward and show yourself Dell Point burner!

Well Zeta, I guess if you left the poll open long enough, SOMEONE had to have one......but us poor, lonely Avalon owners are still out in the cold........ 8-/

I know. I should have emailed Craig or a Mod
and had them change it. Oh well.

Harman Accentra Insert... installed 2 weeks ago....so far so good!!

macman said:
Well Zeta, I guess if you left the poll open long enough, SOMEONE had to have one......but us poor, lonely Avalon owners are still out in the cold........ 8-/

Harmans still have the lead!

Avalon who?? ...jk :)

Breckwell Big E in the living room!

living-room1.jpg

tinkabranc said:
macman said:

Harmans still have the lead!

Avalon who?? ...jk :)
%-P

I have a Lopi Yankee...finally getting the kinks worked out, thanks to this forum.
It's been running for 24hrs now...now jams. YAY.

Now if I can figure out what's wrong with the thermostat, I'll be good to go.

Lob

I just voted "other" in the poll. Just purchased the Austroflamm Integra II. So far it's a pretty nice stove. I used to have a Harman Advance at my other house & I will say I really miss having a thermostat on my pellet stove.

I haven't even looked at my thermostat.
I'm used to maintaining a woodstove, so walking by the pellet stove every couple of hours isn't much of a nuiscance to me, yet.

If it's cold out, I turn it up for a few hours in the morning, then turn it back down to low. If it's not too cold, I just turn it off before going to bed, and restart when I come down to make coffee...

Jim

Trail Blazer "Classic" of 1992 vintage. Plenty of life left in the ol' girl.

One fan, one auger. It will run directly on 12VDC, I ran it for 4 days last January on a car battery when the power was out.

Second year burning with it. It does a good job heating our 1540 sf "open plan" home.

Oh, and the price was right. Free.

front.jpg

Country Flame Harvester. Took a gamble and bought it from a guy on ebay. He was legit, owns a shop in Iowa. Every place that I have found that sells my stove is charging double what I payed so I'm extremely happy. Love the stove. This is my first year burning and so far it's heating my whole house easily, 1500 sqft. I've had a few issues with the auger getting clogged but that seems to have been caused by my pellets. Now that I'm mixing two brands of pellets, it's burning great again.

currently running an englander 25-pdvc (i'd look silly if i ran another brand (waiting for the stock of corie's new EP to catch up to the orders and will be removing the 25-pdvc ( reluctantly) to install the "evolution pellet" 25-ep the pdvc will get a spot in my shop where im sure it will continue to soldier on as it has since 2004.

Quadra-Fire Castile Insert here, installed in August 2008, putting out a lot of heat...

This is my fourth year with my Quad Castille insert. It does a pretty good job keeping my 1500 sq ft home warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.