which stove do you recommend for me?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peano

Feb 5, 2012
Europe
Im out after a catalytic insert, about 1200square feet to warm up, i want a catalytic because is has longer burn time, And something that will not cost so much. What do you recommend?

Welcome to the forums!!!

What is your budget? Do you plan on burning 24/7? How insulated is your house? WHere in Europe do you live? Answers to these questions will help us point you in the right direction...

ANdrew

Catalytic and insert in Europe? You might have more knowledge than we. I didn't think there were many catalytic stoves sold in Europe. I've only seen Vermont Castings sold there.

I have never been to Europe so I don't know what is out other than VC. But some details would certainly help.....How can they not have cat stoves out there when their polution control is 10 times ours?!

Status
Not open for further replies.