Which Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

12 Wyoming

Sep 10, 2008
Wyoming
Which of these stoves would you prefer? Why? I have a Harmon Advance in one area of the house, and am looking at adding another stove for an addional part of the house. All of the choices below are available (in stock) and the prices are listed. I just am not sure of the quality (reliability) of the different brands. Thanks for any help!

And Pellets are $175 a ton in Wyoming. $150 Last year.

Harmon P68 $3500

Quadra Fire Classic Bay $2848

Lennox Winslow $3495

Lopi Yankee $2900

They are all pretty good stoves, from what I've read here, but if you've had success w/ your Harmon, why mess w/ success?

Otherwise, the QuadraFire CB seems to be a good stove, and it's $700 cheaper= enough extra $ for 4 tons of pellets, or a nice vacation somewhere warm this winter. :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.