White Ash & Ironwood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
When I was talking with my neighbor today he said he was getting low on wood so I told him he could have some if he wanted it. I told him about the White Ash so he came up to check it out and we made a deal so it's his.

We kept talking and he was telling me how much he liked the Ironwood I brought him this year and he would like a face cord (that is how he buys it) for next year but he would not take it for nothing so I showed him the soon to be filled face cord so it looks like that is his also, deal to be made later.

So other than cut some plywood down to 11.25 inch squares for Posted Signs and get them up on some trees the day ended up pretty good.

Pictures 2721 & 2723 are the White Ash & 2725 is the Ironwood.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_2721.jpg
    100_2721.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 100_2723.jpg
    100_2723.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 251
  • 100_2725.jpg
    100_2725.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 268
Your stacks are too pretty to burn.

What he said!
You are like the piccasso of wood stacks.

SolarAndWood said:
Your stacks are too pretty to burn.

Spent one year in the woods after I split it then two years stacked in the spot it's in. Moving what wood is left in this are to another stacking area that will be made this spring on the north side of the house. It will make it much easier to plow without the wood in this area during the winter plus it will give us more parking in the winter.

Zap

Zap, be careful because that is how a new business gets started. Soon you'll be cutting full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.