White Christmas for Northwest Jersey-who else?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfish740

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2007
It's been coming down for about three hours now-34 degrees outside so just cold enough. We have about 2-3", but it was just enough to make the drive home from dinner at my in-laws a pretty one. It's slowing up now so I don't think we'll get much more, but it seems like the Midwest is definitely getting a white one too. Merry Christmas all!

Got a fresh 2" here in the Lehigh valley, still coming down alittle. White Christmas

Supposed to get 2-8(?) inches tomorrow.

Central Jersey had about 1" but starting to turn to rain.. Wish we'd get 6" or so...

They said maybe, but so far it's wet, grey and 38F. A warm fire makes it cheery on the inside at least.

Nope...took a walk on the beach. Found two lures that will be added to the vintage wood bobbers on the little tree. And I think an old fire grate that we left on the beach but I'm thinking of going back down there and getting it to check it out, might be from a shipwreck!

Sunset last night

Attachments

• a10.JPG
    a10.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: albert1029
Had about 2 inches here. Just enough to make things right purty.

It was actually snowing pretty good as the kids where opening their presents, very picturesque... But it cleared and melted off this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.