White-Warner Cook Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

HopeSprings

Oct 1, 2023
Massachusetts
Hi all! We just bought a cook stove for our cabin up north and i'm hoping I can get some info on it here. It's a White Warner and we were told it's a 1939. That's all I really know about it. It needs some love, but it appears to be in pretty good shape. I didn't get a picture of the plate, but I believe the model is 1835. (We also do have the top piece and legs, I just didn't upload the pic). If any one has suggestions on where I can get info/ parts, it would be greatly appreciated!

20231001_163551.jpg 20231001_163615.jpg 20231001_163716.jpg

Nice looking stove -- what I can see of it.

This woman says she used Ericson's Antique Stoves to restore her Villa Crawford cookstove. I do not know anything more about Ericson's than she writes, but they are in Massachusetts and so (apparently) are you. So they might be worth checking into.

I wish you the best in this project. Stop back in and keep us updated on your progress.

Nice looking stove -- what I can see of it.

This woman says she used Ericson's Antique Stoves to restore her Villa Crawford cookstove. I do not know anything more about Ericson's than she writes, but they are in Massachusetts and so (apparently) are you. So they might be worth checking into.

I wish you the best in this project. Stop back in and keep us updated on your progress.
Thanks much! I'm going to start sending out emails and pics to a couple of places to try and get some info. I'm in love with the little thing! I can't wait to get it working.