Whitfeild quest

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepcj776

Nov 2, 2016
south Dakota
New to the forum. Bought a house and it has a whitfeild quest that is in unbelievably good shape. Guessing it wasn't used very much.

I have been doing some research and looking around but can't find a answer to my question.

Has anyone seen Someone that updated the controller to something newer.

I would like to keep the stove but really want it to have a thermostat and ignitor. (Has the tube for the ignitor and the correct grate)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The kit for the upgrade was available via a aftermarket parts supplier. Whitfield has been bought and sold a couple times now. I just can't remember who. The kit would probably be half the current value of the stove. I would start by a search of Mountain View Hearth products.

Status
Not open for further replies.