whitfield 57815 need help with model

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulmark80

Oct 10, 2009
ct
ok i picked up this pellet stove dirt cheap. i managed to fix the problems except for one the blowers start up upom plugging i it in. upon looking the board its cooked i need a new one but am having trouble finding the model. its a whitfield serial 57815. i think it could be an advantage 2 t or 2.anybody have any idea to find out for sure. i know that they stopped making the rotary knob silver boards and replaced it with newer model controller. also can an new ingnitor be installed with thermastat. any help is appreciated

paulmark80 said:
ok i picked up this pellet stove dirt cheap. i managed to fix the problems except for one the blowers start up upom plugging i it in. upon looking the board ius cooked i need a new one but am having trouble finding the model. its a whitfield serial 57815. i think it could be an advantage 2 t or 2.anybody have any idea to find out for sure. i know that they stopped making the rotary knob silver boards and replaced it with newer model controller.can an new ingnitor be installed with thermastat. any help is appreciated

Paulmark, first of all, welcome to the forum. Second, you should go back & edit the title of this thread and put the stove brand and model # you think it is in there, like "Need help with Whitfield Advantage 2 (?) stove"....more people will see it, and hopefully give more suggestions to you.

Good luck!

You will have to get a new control board, You can cross reference with your S/N and get a new L.E.D. style one. Does your stove have a tube under the burn pot. If it has a tube , you can upgrade to a auto start kit 225. E-mail me and I will send my phone #, and I can explain it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.