Whitfield advantage ii-t control board?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarantj1

Dec 7, 2016
Plymouth, ma
hello, I am new to this forum and have tried to search for my symptoms and seems like a control board issue. I have a advantage ii-t I got from a friend that didn't work, cleaned it, checked wiring and seems good, not corroded or cut. Has a new blower fan and limit switches and auger motor also. I plugged it and and hit the power button and the fan is on high or close to high and the auger is on the lowest setting, and the control panel will not change the speeds for either component, nor can I shut the stove down unless I unplug it from the wall. Any help/verification greatly appreciated. Thanks -Jeff

Try:
email: [email protected]
You send it to him (easy to get out) and he'll fix it for $125.. a new one is $325.
Then get a small UPS to plug into the stove when you get the fixed board back. A lot of people work on the stove without unplugging it or power zaps get controllers.

Status
Not open for further replies.