Whitfield Advantage II

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nativedancer

Oct 10, 2011
Eagle Idaho
I apologize for not being on here sooner. I have a small farm and much to do. I do all my own work, I prize my wood shop/shop. I have always kept up my Whitfield to a very well working condition. Have has this since 1991. Have only replaced the auger motor three times and the glass(curved) and brick once. This coming summer It is going to the shop for a work over. I designed a work table that rotates and has adjustable clamps. Fantastic for engine parts, makes working on an item heaven. Also have rolling implement of destruction rack...lol...for all my chargeable toys. Any suggestions for this project would be happily welcomed. Thank you

Welcome to the forum! Try a search of the forum for pellet stove repairs/rebuilds. Snowy Rivers knows her Whitfields but has set them up to burn shells. She's usually good about posting photos of her progress. Don2222 also has posted many photos of his refurbs and repairs but not specific to Whitfields. When painting, remember to clean your surface (acetone I think is suggested). Keep us posted on progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.