Whitfield - Distance to surround?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigmiller

Hearth Supporter
Nov 6, 2010
Western WA State
I just finished refurbishing a Whitfield Advantage WP2 Insert (Serial# 105396_. I'm attempting to install it now, but am having trouble locating the minimum clearance required between the stove top and the surround trim. The manual lists the distance to the mantle only. On the side of the stove, there is a sticker that includes the minimum distance I'm looking for (Item "i"), but it has been worn and I can't read it. Does anyone know the dimension, or have access to one of these stoves to take a quick look at the sticker?

The sticker is on the left side of the stove, just behind the surround panel.

Looking forward to being warm and carbon neutral.

Thanks for the help,
Craig

I know it's a hassle, but could someone with this stove, take a look at the sticker behind the left wing and lookup dimension "i"?

Thank you,
Craig

Craig,
Look up a member by the name of Mr Whitfield and send him a e-mail. He should be able to answer your question.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.