Whitfield Optima 3 Control board issue??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmith66

Feeling the Heat
Feb 5, 2008
Central NY
Unplugged stove to clean it. After cleaning and attaching pipe, plugged stove in and got a "CALIB" lite on control panel. Pellet fell and no blowers running. Opened side door and both blowers turned on, closed door and both blowers shut off. No fault lite, had a solid green "Heat" lite the whole time. Stove would not start up as it normally does. Blowers would just run.

Any help on this one, I know it looks like the control board but, at $424.00 I would like to rule out everything else. Second board for this stove.

Thank you.

Sorry, can't help you with the specifics of your stove. Hopefully a fellow owner can walk you through it ... does the manual give you any tips?

I know some controller boards can be repaired ... might want to search to find the threads that mention repair techs. Do you still have the old board?

Status
Not open for further replies.