1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

whitfield pellet stove auger wiring problem???

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by linklinkone, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linklinkone

linklinkone New Member

Loc:
    southern nh
    hi i just got an older whitfield pellet stove. it does not say what model it is but it looks like a profile model. well i got the stove and the auger was not on it. i hooked it up to my other stove to see if it works, and it does. now the hard part. i dont know the wiring for it to the panel. one black wire has a #5 on it and on the panel there is a blank #5 termial so i put it there. where does the other black wire go????? right next to it????? if so it does not work on this stove. something else wrong???????? please help, thanks.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. rap69ri

rap69ri New Member

Loc:
    Middle of RI
  3. linklinkone

linklinkone New Member

Loc:
    southern nh
    thank you very much,
  4. linklinkone

linklinkone New Member

Loc:
    southern nh
    hi i tried that one and its says page can not be found. thanks anyways for the try
  5. imacman

imacman Guest

From that page you have to go to "Owner Resources", and then "Technical manuals", and then "Stoves". The Profile unit pdf file is at the bottom of the page under "Pellet"
  6. linklinkone

linklinkone New Member

Loc:
    southern nh
    thank you very much. that did the trick i got the info i needed and the auger is now working. again thanks.
  7. imacman

imacman Guest

Glad we could help......sometimes you have to "dig" a little on websites. :coolsmile:
  8. rap69ri

rap69ri New Member

Loc:
    Middle of RI
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.