whitfield pellet stove auger wiring problem???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linklinkone

Sep 21, 2008
southern nh
hi i just got an older whitfield pellet stove. it does not say what model it is but it looks like a profile model. well i got the stove and the auger was not on it. i hooked it up to my other stove to see if it works, and it does. now the hard part. i dont know the wiring for it to the panel. one black wire has a #5 on it and on the panel there is a blank #5 termial so i put it there. where does the other black wire go????? right next to it????? if so it does not work on this stove. something else wrong???????? please help, thanks.

link said:
hi i tried that one and its says page can not be found. thanks anyways for the try

From that page you have to go to "Owner Resources", and then "Technical manuals", and then "Stoves". The Profile unit pdf file is at the bottom of the page under "Pellet"

link said:
thank you very much. that did the trick i got the info i needed and the auger is now working. again thanks.

Glad we could help......sometimes you have to "dig" a little on websites. :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.