whitfield pellet stove auger

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning delta this is a whitfield advantage lll it was made in 1994 march. i just priced out the low limit switch and it is $171. OMG the high limit switch is $63. is there any other places out there where i can order from that would be a better price i just cant afford that especially when i am guessing at the solution...

kimbre said:
good morning delta this is a whitfield advantage lll it was made in 1994 march. i just priced out the low limit switch and it is $171. OMG the high limit switch is $63. is there any other places out there where i can order from that would be a better price i just cant afford that especially when i am guessing at the solution...

Visit woodheatstoves.com .

You can isolate the cause by selectively jumpering the switches.

Remember only jumper or un jumper with the stove off and unplugged.

hi there ok i went at this stove again and cleaned it when i did the jumper wire on the pressure sensor away it went and has been burning since..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU for having been sooo patient with me. i have the stove running at this point and i am ordering the part online as i type i will only run it with me sitting in front of it and shut it down before i walk away until i get the new part thanks for the website it looks like i may have heat for the christmas season i will let you know how the new part goes thank again and have a great christmas season be safe kimbre

Status
Not open for further replies.