Whitfield Profile 20 Lights are on but no one is home!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rph092772

Oct 31, 2010
Southern VT
Stove has been running fine all season except for the usual photoeye cleanings etc.

Came down this morning and the stove was off. Didn't think much of it. Hit the power button and got nothing. No room air, no auger, no exhaust. The lights are lit on the control panel so it seems to be getting power. Tried unplugging and letting it sit a few times to no avail. Pulled the control panel out and blew any dust out of it. Disconnected and reconnected every wire I can find. The fuse on the bottom of the control panel appears intact and the only other fuse I know of is the igniter (which has been dead for a few years, stopped replacing them after the 2nd one).

I'm at a loss as to what to do next

What lights are one ?

That's what happens when you forget to feed the energizer bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.