Whitfield Renaissance - Any Info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcnu

Dec 1, 2006
I'm looking at a a Renaissance on Craigs list. I know it's an older model but can't find much info on it. I want to know if it is mobile home approved. I talked with the owner who bought it used and it's been sitting in his house - unused- for about 4 years. Anyone with info on this particular stove?

Parts are getting hard to come by for that model. Personally I'd pass on it, there are a lot of other more reliable stoves that still have good parts support that you could pick up.

Thanks, maybe that's one reason it's been on for over two weeks, even though the pic looks good and it's only priced at $400.

Status
Not open for further replies.