Whitfield stove Cascade modle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ask your question bridgekeeper, I am not afraid.

African or European?

Reactions: Mpodesta
I would think it should be like any other. brite yellow, pellets dancing and making heat. Whitfields ae typically easy to setup on the airflow to achieve optimal burn

Sorry about getting back, I think I resolved the issue, the gasket on the glass was bad It seems at times the flame is to high, but then it burns down this is a like 90,s stove but it works nice

I have one of the first Whits and is simple good running stove but has no safeties. Will be used in greenhouse.

This was looked at by our town ship inspector I assume it's as good as any older stove, you just light it with gel, but from November to may it don.t need relit to much. Not Shure what you mean by safety's this has a over temp switch and will actually go out if over fead pellets.

This was looked at by our town ship inspector I assume it's as good as any older stove, you just light it with gel, but from November to may it don.t need relit to much. Not Shure what you mean by safety's this has a over temp switch and will actually go out if over fead pellets.
Yours is by no means unsafe. Ours is a 83 model, WP1. The Whits seem to just keep on ticking and heating forever.

With that low of cost outlay you should have it paid for in savings over oil or propain easily by seasons end. Welcome and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.