Whitfield wp3 prodigy model wh-0249 manual needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moz_mel

Aug 16, 2013
central valley, ca
i've searched and found that you can buy wp3 manuals online, but with model #'s starting in the 1000's. mine is earlier i guess and can't find where to get a manual. I need to get it running for this winter, auger not turning. any help is appreciated!

wow...the Model A of the pellet universe ;). Make sure the units clean, not sorta clean, not "I cleaned the front and the glass"...gut it, take out the motors,baffles...everything that aint welded together. Also clean the venting.
You can put power direct to the motor to make sure that works ok, then check the pressure switch. Could just be a dirty tube going to the pressure switch. Is it so different than the Quest? I've not seen a Prodigy.

Status
Not open for further replies.