Who can install pellet furnace and hook to HVAC duct?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tong

Oct 10, 2014
Hanson, MA
Finally we decided to buy an used Harman PF100 pellet furnace. But, we can't find local technician to install it for us.
I find there are a lot central air technician on craigslist, I called, no one install pellet furnace. I called furnace technicians, no one install pellet furnace. I called pellet stove installers, they don't install pellet furnace, and don't hook up to HVAC, and there are very few pellet stove installers on craigslist. I asked my town building department, local pellet store, neighbors to recommend someone, I called, no one can install. Some of them can only install pellet stove, not furnace.

Now, I have my building permit and ready to pick up the furnace, but no one can install it ;sick;sick;sick

There are a lot guys install their pellet furnaces by themselves. This is my first time use pellet stove, no experience at all. Harman PF100 looks difficult to install to compare st. croix revolution and Fahrenheit endurance 50f. If someone can share a harman pf 100 installation instruction, I may try to do myself.

If you can recommend someone can do this job, will be best. Or a place can find technician. I am in hanson, MA. Big Thanks!

You might consider having a pellet stove shop to do the venting and a hvac / sheet metal dealer to do the air ducts.

Status
Not open for further replies.