Who else?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two out of three here. The stove's in the other room, but I visit it frequently.

Out west we've finally had a few decent days. Spent the day helping a neighbor work on his Deere and drinking a few cold ones in the warm sunshine. Got to 51 today.

got rid of Chip Kelly... no one liked him here in Philly.

LOL, you guys don't even like Santa Claus. :)

Wife took over... Now we're watching that Netflix doc "Making a murderer"

You are in for quite the ride watching that. I live in the area and always thought he was guilty as hell. Now I've got many questions. Digging back through all the local media that I can find and it's amazing what is out there. Be careful about some of the news reports saying what's left out, they are not very reliable. Note: Nancy Grace is one that should not be believed in what she is putting out there, totally brown sugar. Many others also just regurgitating the former DA's press conference accusations which at both trials are never anywhere near proven or even brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.