Who has a good Fireplace video? Where can I get one?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

Here is one place that has fireplace videos for the Computer, Ipod & Ipad, and TV on DVD or Blue Ray
http://www.fireplacevideoshd.com/

Does anyone else have pics of one?

Pic of a DVD that I bought at a store below. It plays Christmas Carols or Crackling fire sounds.

Attachments

• MediaCenter630sc.jpg
    MediaCenter630sc.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 258
I can just see the caption for this photo. "Honey, the picture is nice, and the blue flames are pretty, but I am still cold."

I'll watch the news or a football game on my HDTV. I'll watch my fire in my woodstove. Rick

I'm with u guys.

I agree- video of fire is pointless. TV's are for watching shows & movies- fireplaces & wood stoves are for watching fire ;)

reminds me of the electric fireplaces that have I-pod docks... fireplaces are for burning & heating, not music playing :p

Youtube has lots of them, including in HD. I found links to several people offering videos for sale there like www.lightthebox.com

If that TV is like my wife's big screen it sucks enough juice to heat the room. Might as well have some flames to go with the heat it throws.

What is in that fireplace Don.....are those blue xmas lites????? why don't you load that mother up and lite the sucka????? My sister in law insists on puttin that fireplace thang on that plays on tv non stop on xmas.....I told her this year.....no way......Take yourself sista and plant it in front of that wood stove.....now thats a fire.......Funny Thing: speakin of those electric jobbers....the ones that you move room to room....one nite I was makin dinner....husband was roaring in the other room....laughin like no tomorrow......I go in there and ask what in god's name are you laughin at?????? It was one of those infomercials for those electric jobbers......He was dying.....and he finally stopped and said...."Whatya think the boyz on Hearth.com would say about these things?"......my reply.....Pfft...... :lol: :lol: :lol: FIRE......there is no substitute.....

BeGreen said:
I can just see the caption for this photo. "Honey, the picture is nice, and the blue flames are pretty, but I am still cold."

Hello BeGreen

Well our LP fireplace who we call Auntie Glow (SL-550-TRS-D 30,000 BTU Heat n Glow) warms us up in a pinch if I turn up the flame and the convection blower comes on. Especially if we lose power but that does not happen very much at all!!

But our old Uncle Villy (F75CW-55 155,000 BTU Valliant Oil Fired Boiler with Tankless Coil) kept us real warm and toastie till he sprung a leak one day last summer. God rest all of his cast iron sections in the scrap yard! (The junk man there gave me $137 dollars for his heavy 550 lb carcass and some old copper pipe & brass valves!! YO !!!) However We will still miss that green steel shell of his and big 6" 450 Degree F smoke stack!

So now we have our new Asti (Avalon Astoria 45,000 BTU Wood Pellet Stove) and as a backup BIG BOO (Buderus G115WS/4 110,000 BTU Oil Fired Boiler with Indirect Superstor-Ultra who we call MaxiSuper). MaxiSuper sure makes our bath water piping hot and we never run out!

OOps, I almost forgot to mention STINKIE in the garage. Our 23,000 BTU CV-2230 KeroHeat Convection - Portable Kerosene Heater.

Also it is good to have Cactus Quartz around in case we need him when someone is cold and sick (our 1500 Watt Dual Element Electric Portable with Convection Fan)

So now we have Asti and only if needed Big Boo to keep us warm on a snowy below freezing cold winter's night and then we turn on Auntie Glow in the morning with our coffee!!!

BeGreen said:
Youtube has lots of them, including in HD. I found links to several people offering videos for sale there like www.lightthebox.com

Hello BeGreen

I like that Youtube Fire Video. Thanks for the Link to that !!

Status
Not open for further replies.