Who has this tag line, something like this?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzecc

Minister of Fire
Sep 24, 2008
NNJ
Success is lighting yourself on fire?
I remember seeing it here, thought if was very good, now I can't remember it!

Adios Pantalones has something like that...

“Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.” -Arnold H. Glasow

GolfandWoodNut said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Could be anyone.

I like your American Standard Toilet, what is the story behind that one?
When it comes to AP, I've learned that sometimes things are better left to the imagination. My imagination tells me he is just being funny with that in the sig. Reality could be much, much more terrifying!!! lol

GolfandWoodNut said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Could be anyone.

I like your American Standard Toilet, what is the story behind that one?

It came with the house. I give the sucker a workout. (I was just being goofy. I thought it was more interesting than my stove or saw)

I plan on making my own woodfired sink for the downstairs bathroom- the wife loves that idea. I told her I was going to make a woodfired toilet- she was a bit more dubious.

Status
Not open for further replies.