Who makes the smallest pellet stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff

Feeling the Heat
Jun 5, 2008
Southeastern MA
For those houses that have relatively open floor plans a large pellet stove can work very well in that the heat is distributed well throughout the heated space. However, for those like me who don't have such an open floor plan the installation of more than one stove would be appropriate. This way, I wouldn't have to overheat the room with the stove to try and heat nearby rooms when the installation of additional stoves in further/less accessible areas would work better.

I see that that Enviro Mini heats floor spaces from 600 to 1200 square feet, but are there other stove manufacturers that make pellet stoves that can heat smaller areas such as 300 to 600 square feet?

Steve

Thanks much for the links!

Steve

How many sq feet is your home? My house is only 1100 and I use the mini with two fans to move the air, so far its working. It hasn't got under 30-40 so we will see how it works come Jan-Feb

My entire house is 2150 sq.ft., but I'm only heating one half (820 sq.ft.) with my Castille. If all works well, I may purchase another stove for the remaining 1330 sq.ft. and perhaps one for my garage/workshop.

Steve

The Enviro Mini has a pretty small footprint about 18" x 19", but output wise, similar to the Castille. There's also the Avalon Newport.

Status
Not open for further replies.