Who makes this stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay matthew

Jan 19, 2013
Hi everyone . Was wondering if anyone can help me I.D this stove . Any help would be great .No name on it at all , firebox is on the bottom ,stove is 50" hich 30" wide at the bottom of the trapezoid .Thanks in advance . 3Eb3M23H55Ib5Y05H3d166a086547ae90124a.jpg

Darth Vader's ugly brother? I'm wondering if it a homebuilt unit?

Reactions: Defiant and ScotO
That certainly is ugly begreen, and it's also known as a Juca Wood Burning Furnace. A non air tight furnace meant to burn full size logs and store and distribute heat from the heat exchanger on top. It looks like it would be a nightmare to use. More information at this link http://mb-soft.com/juca/indexa.html

Hi everyone . Was wondering if anyone can help me I.D this stove . Any help would be great .No name on it at all , firebox is on the bottom ,stove is 50" hich 30" wide at the bottom of the trapezoid .Thanks in advance .View attachment 90053

It looks like a home-made stove. If there are no tags or names on it that's probably what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.