Who makes this wood stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a US Stove Company Aps1100B WOOD STOVE. Are there any good?

No I have not.

Its a small stove. I dont have it but there are few reviews of it. THey are mixed and some like it and some dont. Heat output will be minimal for a larger area. I ahve a similar sized stove in a vogelzang and it struggles to heat 1000sqft on cold nights in that drafty poor insulated house here. It is a good looking stove i think but i would not want to run it as a primary heating device in an area much bigger than say 600sqft.

For when they take the add down.

cl stove.JPG

Good link, billb3. AppyStan, send that link to CL seller and offer $100...he may take it. Seller says it will heat 2000sf...but you gotta watch those Gaffney folks...can be sleazy. I was born and raised there - still got some sleaze. You ever seen the peachoid? What does it REALLY look like on Cowpens side?

Reactions: bryan and Dune
I think I will pass. My shack is 1500sq ft. it is too small. Thanks you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.