Who needs a Blaze King! 15 hours between loads on this Englander!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowleopard said:
Or who think they're pretty.

You will find those people having a drink with the Easter Bunny, Big foot and Santa Claus.

Don't get me wrong - I like the BK stoves for what they are - and that ain't pretty. :coolsmirk:

Jags said:
snowleopard said:
Or who think they're pretty.

You will find those people having a drink with the Easter Bunny, Big foot and Santa Claus.

Don't get me wrong - I like the BK stoves for what they are - and that ain't pretty. :coolsmirk:

So I could have said, "People with big, drafty, poorly-insulated houses who take that form-follows-function thing to a ridiculous extreme," but that would have been snarky and rude, and besides, BB already has me on his `I've-got-my-eye-on-you' list. So I did not. I was *trying* to behave myself, but it goes against my nature . . .

There are some things in life that are ugly that we like a lot! :cheese:

You got that right!~ hey, warm is beautiful . . .

snowleopard said:
BB already has me on his `I've-got-my-eye-on-you' list.

You been messin' with his Natty light again? Fer shame.

Jags said:
snowleopard said:
BB already has me on his `I've-got-my-eye-on-you' list.

You been messin' with his Natty light again? Fer shame.

born to trouble as the sparks fly upward . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.