Who started Hearth.com

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James02

Feeling the Heat
Aug 18, 2011
N.Y.S.
And is said person still a member?? Just wondering....Not even sure this is where this thread belongs....

Bow your head and stay in humble silence as you walk backwards exiting this forum.......don't make eye contact.

. . . and you need to throw three well seasoned splits of either oak, osage orange or black locust on the fire while reciting the hearth.com mantra . . . Seasoned wood is good wood, seasoned wood is good wood, seasoned wood is good wood. ;)

It was a dark and stormy night...

BrotherBart said:

In a Virginia commune.......

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
BrotherBart said:

In a Virginia commune.......

WV. Flowers in the hair and peace and free love on the banks of the Gauley. :lol:

And the wood stove burning down the shed.

I think it was started many many moons ago. I think the picture on the top left of the screen tells us something about how old hearth is. Caveman started this site

Backwoods said:
I think it was started many many moons ago. I think the picture on the top left of the screen tells us something about how old hearth is. Caveman started this site

Craigs a Cave man?

Backwoods said:

Craigs a Cave man?

I don't know for sure. Does anyone know if he drags his knuckles when he walks?

James02 said:
And is said person still a member?? Just wondering....Not even sure this is where this thread belongs....
I thought it was Al Gore... when he invented the internet, Randy

Backwoods said:
Backwoods said:

Craigs a Cave man?

There's a Zac Brown song in there, some where
grinning-smiley-007.gif

Backwoods said:
Backwoods said:

Craigs a Cave man?

grinning-smiley-007.gif

Brad paisely - I'm still a guy. ;-)

Backwoods said:
Backwoods said:
Backwoods said:

Craigs a Cave man?

grinning-smiley-007.gif

Naaahhh. I think Zac could run with it :)

Backwoods said:
Backwoods said:
Backwoods" date="1325404207 said:

Craigs a Cave man?

grinning-smiley-007.gif

Naaahhh. I think Zac could run with it :)
:coolsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.