Who's ready for some golf?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingolf

Oct 30, 2008
Bloomfield, CT
Ok, it's been a long cold winter and it's not quite over yet, but I can see patches of grass. Spring is around the corner and because of this forum I'm looking forward to scrounging for wood in the off season as well as golf and beer. Hope everyone stayed warm this winter.

Brian

It's snowing here. Rick

Quit watching football during the 1982 strike and got my Sundays back. Gave up golf in 1985 and got my Saturdays back. %-P

Hay, all that beautimous grass/sod. Whatta waste of nice pasture %-P

Ready for spring, and working with the 2 mares.

Got into horses, lost my Saturdays & Sundays, but it's good :coolsmile:

Still working on firewood, though :) Next years about done, starting on the following years.

I used to be a good player when I wasn't looking at future scrounge material off the fairway. Thats when woods were wood and .......oh well I'll just leave it at that.

had 5 days of golf in Myrtle Beach last week, froze for 2 days , one middle temp day and two days of mid 70's game was reflected in the temps, it got better as it got warmer, was a great break from the hectic pace of my busy season , came back refreshed and looking forward to getting back down there as fast as i can

I for one am not ready for winter to end . . . heck, it's just got good in the past few weeks and then we had a whole lot of melting going on . . . but fortunately the Great White Snow Yeti (to whom we snowmobilers pray and worship) has seen fit to answer our prayers with another predicted 6-10 inches of snow on Wednesday-Thursday. So no, I am most definitely not ready for the snowmobiling to end.

That said . . . I have been thinking about getting back to splitting up the wood I cut up in the Fall before the snow came . . . and I bought plane tickets and reserved a hotel room on Grand Bahama Island for next month. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.