Who's sipping a drink sitting by the stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll keep ya toasty almost as long as a blaze king;)

A few years ago somebody asked about the firebox capacity of the 30-NC. It would have held four but I only had three cases on hand. I post it every year one time so I can catch hell about my lousy taste in beer. ;lol

Oh I was 30 secs too slow in typing. Damn 9.3 beer.

Ive never liked beer. If I were to imagine what pee tastes like, it would be beer.

Ever tried good beer? (Not Bud, Swiller, Coors....etc)

A few years ago somebody asked about the firebox capacity of the 30-NC. It would have held four but I only had three cases on hand. I post it every year one time so I can catch hell about my lousy taste in beer. ;lol
If you're drinking Yeungling, you have GREAT TASTE. Or better yet, Guinness.

I wonder how many are sitting by the fire, watching MSNBC and drinking the Kool-Aid....................

Reactions: Harmanizer
Not today...
temps hitting near 70 degrees.. IT'A A PELLET HOLIDAY!!!!! 40981120.jpg

No idiot box here today as the high winds and snow pretty much wiped out any digital broadcasts. Enjoying the last bowl of homemade chili and cup of coffee. Temps falling since midnight and now 9 degrees with winds hitting 37 mph. Probably no mail either as the full time mail carrier flipped her car two weeks ago stupidly trying to deliver in the same kind of weather.

No idiot box here today as the high winds and snow pretty much wiped out any digital broadcasts. Enjoying the last bowl of homemade chili and cup of coffee. Temps falling since midnight and now 9 degrees with winds hitting 37 mph. Probably no mail either as the full time mail carrier flipped her car two weeks ago stupidly trying to deliver in the same kind of weather.
Damn.. sorry to hear all that guy....

Fixed that for you. :cool:
I wonder if that violates any of the forum's rules by going in and changing the content of someone's post.... But, of course, it's nothing new for the last 6 years.

I wonder if that violates any of the forum's rules by going in and changing the content of someone's post.... But, of course, it's nothing new for the last 6 years.

Your original posts is unchanged.

Reactions: tjnamtiw
I'll take Megyn Kelly's kool-aid by the fireside over Rev. Al's diatribes any day! ;):p But maybe we should save politics for other forums?

Personally I can't comprehend why those of a certain political persuasion can't seem to have a friendly conversation without tossing political bombs. This is counting posts that were removed.

Reactions: Wilbur Feral
Personally I can't comprehend why those of a certain political persuasion can't seem to have a friendly conversation without tossing political bombs. This is counting posts that were removed.
Oh darn! Guess I missed all the "fun!" :rolleyes: But reading what is left above just remember - as Confucius once said - "A fish that does not rise to the bait is never hooked!" Now I'm gonna grab some Chamomile tea as the fire has been out since this afternoon. Looking for a foot of white stuff Wednesday so wine and cheese time will soon return! Enjoy your evening guys and gals! I bid you a fond goodnight.:)

Reactions: Harmanizer
>>

Could have sworn it was Czech Republic! It was when I was there.
You're right. I was thinking of a Czech company that owned the name Budweiser first and entered into an agreement to sell the name to A-B. I have a set of Czech Budweiser glasses! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.