Who's sipping a drink sitting by the stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No fire here. It's 55 degrees. Will have drinks later, Leinenkugel's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter.. yum

Reactions: Peterfield
Wait until you discover peach pie moonshine! Apple pie is gooooood but .................

No fire here. It's 55 degrees. Will have drinks later, Leinenkugel's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter.. yum

Saw that today when buying a bunch of different beers for our guests. Should have picked up some and will do so next beer run.

We start the parties and dinners in about 2 hours (Christmas eve) and finish Friday night. Two at our house and the rest at friends. No snow this year, but a lot of fog. Be careful, everyone, and Merry Christmas.

Winter storm warning for Utah. Definitely a white Christmas. New pellet burner, bottle of Caribou Crossing single barrel Canadian Whiskey and a good cigar. Bring on the white stuff!!

Worked till noon, worked on sleds for a few hours.
Wifey came home from shopping with a case of Corona and a bottle of Patron.
We're working on a Merry Christmas :)~

It's so hot that I'm eating Korean ice cream as fast as I can before it starts to melt.

It's so hot that I'm eating Korean ice cream as fast as I can before it starts to melt.

I hear ya. Chilly and wet so I am going with the heaters tonight. The cat is PO'ed that there isn't a fire to lay in front of.

Just nibbling on the Yuengling.

Status
Not open for further replies.