Why block your wood? When you can use your tractor!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoilerBob

Burning Hunk
Jan 14, 2011
SW Nova

LOL - Nothing surprises me anymore
Save gas on chain saw and wood splitter, block 5ft long :eek: :eek: :eek: ;lol ;lol

Yep, no surprises there. Well except for no green leaves on the wood, must have just been cut. The next time someone gets upset about the rough ride OWB's get, someone needs to post links to a few dozen of these vids on "how I operate my OWB" from these oh so proud folks. On par with a brush pile fire. :mad: :(

Reactions: Ashful
Holy MOLEY!
Almost as bad as those who use their OWB as a trash incinerator.!!!

That's one big firebox!

I'm also surprised the steel siding isn't a banged up. I don't care how careful you are, it's going to happen at some point...

K

Reminds me of this

He uses it for a guest house in the summer. It's larger than my first apartment. BTW, no smoking in the guest house.

Reactions: BoilerBob
Some people will just never understand the simplicity of an owb. During the winter when I'm burning wood at of upwards of 20% efficiency, I just sit back and laugh.

It really is "free"!

Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.