Why didn't you guys tell me these things don't use fuel?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
Drats!! I was hoping no one would ever find out. Travis Industries swears you to secrecy when you buy one....... :)

gadammit!

Apparently my Pellet Stove is 'Plug and Play' and I didn't even know it!

Anyone want to buy 4.5 tons of (now useless) wood pellets?

And just wait until they experience their first Texas ice storm. They will be wishing the fuel-less stove had gone with them.

I can finally throw out all my old physics and thermodynamics books. Rick

And the pellets are heap approved too :lol:

abrucerd said:
gadammit!

Apparently my Pellet Stove is 'Plug and Play' and I didn't even know it!

Anyone want to buy 4.5 tons of (now useless) wood pellets?

abrucerd,

If you can't sell your 4.5 tons of "useless" pellets, you can drop them off at the Northampton, PA drop off center so I can burn...uh...rather...dispose of them properly!! oink oink :)

too late. I've already sprayed down all my pallets with the garden hose. Tomorrow, I'll brush all the dust into the street. They're God's problem now!

Sorry

north of 60 said:
Well at least the owner got one thing right and got it centered on the hearth pad. :bug:

I was thinking the same thing. Nothing like a quality install. I bet they sealed the vent pipe with scotch tape.....

The reason its not centered on the pad is because its one of those new-fangled osculating type pellet stoves.

doghouse said:
The reason its not centered on the pad is because its one of those new-fangled osculating type pellet stoves.

LOL....hey, wait a minute...I have the same exact stove, and mine doesn't oscillate....I got ripped off!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.