Why posts have "Firestarter" moniker?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mystro

Dec 25, 2007
I noticed the vast majority of posts seem to attribute or label our posts with Firestarter--what gives and can this be changed to a proper moniker?

It's just the software's cute way of reminding you of your juniority. Make a few more posts and it will change to something a bit more noble.

Welcome to Hearth.com, by the way.

That's "Mr. Pyro" to you, pal.

Seriously though, I think you graduate to "Burning Hunk" next, which is pretty cool. We had a new lady on here once who kept referring to everyone as "Burning Hunk."

it goes by points
how many post
how many topic
and the webmaster can give you points for doing something nice
On some forums it is called Karma points.

I think it's Burning Chunk. But Burning Hunk would be better. Maybe we can petition the webmaster to change it:) Or maybe Burning Hulk! A big green guy with flames shooting out of his head...

Oh, I digress.... Sorry.

petejung said:
I think it's Burning Chunk. But Burning Hunk would be better. Maybe we can petition the webmaster to change it:) Or maybe Burning Hulk! A big green guy with flames shooting out of his head...

Oh, I digress.... Sorry.
I think it was burning hunk but the women were upset being called hunks, and it was changed to chunk.
Maybe we could be gender specific and have hunks and hotties....

Oh YEAH! I wanna be a "hottie"! Been a few years......LOL :lol:

I was just promoted to burning chuck. It feels just like when I got my first stripe!!!!!! Whaoooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.