Why you love your fire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugga ugga, man need fire.

Very near the end of the video click on the words "Behind the scenes" - if that guy lived in my house we'd never have a fire............. :)

Around here, if the split fits chuck it in / light it / sit back and enjoy. When the fire burns down, wash / rinse / repeat = warm house.

"Watching a fire lowers blood pressure..."

Researchers obviously didn't wire up people watching a packed stove night load take off for the moon. >>

Reactions: Warm_in_NH
Very near the end of the video click on the words "Behind the scenes" - if that guy lived in my house we'd never have a fire.............

No kidding! :rolleyes:

The comments about him are hilarious

"I had a hunk of wood in my stack that got a callback for this...but wasn't ultimately chosen. He was pretty dejected, I must say."

"What an obnoxious little man he is. It is so clear he surrounds himself by "yes" people. Being nice costs nothing ....."

"Is this a joke? That guy is a prick."

"My Cousin Woody Pines tried out for the part but unfortunately got axed."

"I'm surprised his staff didn't beat him to death with a Yule log."

"Looks like a bunch of hipster doofuses that have never run a chainsaw, never split wood, and never lit a fire."

"i have a feeling they don't drug test at Netflix."

Reactions: begreen
;lol;lol

That was some tough research!

The behind the scenes is pretty funny. Having worked on stage and film all my life, I got a kick out of it. You do all realize it is a joke right?

Climbing around on top of that woodpile seems to be a dead give away........... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.