Will I have any Problems??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gripper93

Oct 1, 2009
central ohio
I am purchasing an Englander 25-pdv. I have 4 tons of stove chow left that I was going to burn in my 25-PDVC ( 2001 Mod. Control board is done for tired of putting money in it ). My question is do you think the 25-pdv will burn the stove chow Ok???

Not a chance. It's been proven that your stove will not burn that pellet. Bring those 4 tons over to my house, my stove will burn em' just fine. :lol:

That sucks!! I only paid 150.00 a ton so I guess maybe I can mix them. My wood stove will eat them if I cant get them to burn in the PDV.

Trade them for Infernos.

gripper93 said:
That sucks!! I only paid 150.00 a ton so I guess maybe I can mix them. My wood stove will eat them if I cant get them to burn in the PDV.

Do you always believe a pellet moocher?

flynfrfun said:
Not a chance. It's been proven that your stove will not burn that pellet. Bring those 4 tons over to my house, my stove will burn em' just fine. :lol:
Washington is too far away. He needs to bring them here to me in Michigan. My Englander 25-EP will burn them just fine.

Why would you think your stove chow would not burn in your new stove. Yes, all stoves are different, but the stoves don't have to burn one kind of pellet. Yes, some stoves burn different with different brands of pellets. I'm sure with miner qweeking of the settings, they will burn just fine. I see alot of people on this board have the same stove I do, but at times all our stoves seem to burn differently with different stove settings, different pellet brands, etc., etc., and they are the same stove. Alittle qweeking might need to happen, but I think they will burn them just fine.

I was just joking. I'm sure your stove will burn them just fine.

Waterbug said:
flynfrfun said:
Washington is too far away. He needs to bring them here to me in Michigan. My Englander 25-EP will burn them just fine.

Pellet moochers will try anything and there are at least two in this thread already.

ETA: looks like the count just hit [strike]four[/strike] five.

I will pick them up. As I am not to far away.

I hear Stove Chow hates Englanders. . . . . .

Yes, we are all just joking. They will do fine.

Where did you get the Chow from. I never heard of any Chow in Ohio. Many members here seemed to like them last year (Pretty good pellet/awesome price)

I know you were joking but I couldn't resist seeing what everyone would say! On a serious note I know some pellets burn better then others just looking to see if someone out in pellet world has the same stove or equal and burned the stove chow. Thanks for your help guys.

Got them in Heath Ohio Home Depot

gripper93 said:
Got them in Heath Ohio Home Depot

Thanks. Little farther away than I would like. I am near Ashland Ohio. Just North of Ashland

SmokeyTheBear said:
Waterbug said:
flynfrfun said:

Pellet moochers will try anything and there are at least two in this thread already.

ETA: looks like the count just hit [strike]four[/strike] five.

Four tons, five moochers, one of you other guys need to bug-off.

gripper93 said:
I know you were joking but I couldn't resist seeing what everyone would say! On a serious note I know some pellets burn better then others just looking to see if someone out in pellet world has the same stove or equal and burned the stove chow. Thanks for your help guys.

Since every stove and every install is different, the only way to know for sure is to buy 2-3 bags and burn them in your stove. That said, I burned SC in my Englander and was quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.