Will I miss my stove........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodchip

Minister of Fire
Dec 6, 2010
Broadstone England
I'm off tomorrow to a very warm Western Australia for a few weeks to stay with a mate on his vineyard.
He works in forestry, researching wood, determining the best native trees that can be grown profitably for export timber etc.

But the question is........ will I miss firing up the stove. He has a stove, and no shortage of wood.
However, it is over 90f there at present. The swimming pool is warm, and the beer is cold.

I might just miss the stove a little bit although I won't be freezing whilst trying to keep warm with an electric or oil furnace...... :)

woodchip said:
I'm off tomorrow to a very warm Western Australia for a few weeks to stay with a mate on his vineyard.
He works in forestry, researching wood, determining the best native trees that can be grown profitably for export timber etc.

But the question is........ will I miss firing up the stove. He has a stove, and no shortage of wood.
However, it is over 90f there at present. The swimming pool is warm, and the beer is cold.

I might just miss the stove a little bit although I won't be freezing whilst trying to keep warm with an electric or oil furnace...... :)

You can come here and keep my insert filled and going, and I'll go sweat my ass off in Australia. Get some scuba in too ;)

You'll be so busy rowing a BOAT around Australia, (due to the recent floods), that you won't have TIME to "miss" your stove!! Besides.......Australia is in their Spring/Summer time.

-Soupy1957

Well, it is summer in Australia right now so you should not be needing a stove there.

woodchip said:
The swimming pool is warm, and the beer is cold.

Wut? What stove?

It would never even enter my mind.

Think about this: When you return home, will you be missing the bikini's. I would miss that a whole bunch more than any dang stove, thats for sure. :coolsmirk:

(I think he's just rubbing in the fact that he's going to Australia.)

Status
Not open for further replies.