will my Quad like barefoots

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish On

Feeling the Heat
Oct 19, 2009
The other Cape..
I've got good deal on some barefoot pellets, never burn them and was wondering how the quad guys like them, or anyone.

I always burn softwood okies, Dragon etc but can't pass up the deal on a ton of these. The only hardwood I've ever tried was NEWP and those were awful.

Also are there Pellets long in length?

I have burned barefoots on and off for a few seasons with my Quad. One ton in my bigE and another ton or so in my Omega. Never had an issue. Very good pellet overall. I never seen them much longer than an inch max. You should be fine.

It should, Barefoots are one of the best pellets around. If you can get a deal on them, do it.

Fish On said:
I've got good deal on some barefoot pellets, never burn them and was wondering how the quad guys like them, or anyone.

I always burn softwood okies, Dragon etc but can't pass up the deal on a ton of these. The only hardwood I've ever tried was NEWP and those were awful.

Also are there Pellets long in length?

They are very bad for your stove please send them to me and I'll properly dispose of them ;-) .

Remember to change the settings for your stove if it has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.