will this blower fit? englander

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perry

Burning Hunk
Feb 14, 2008
auburn hills, michigan
anybody now if this blower will fit the englander 13nc ? . if not ill just order from the england site.
i sure wish home depot sold them.

dayton blower fan

Hello Perry, well it looks like the one that I have on my 13nc. One difference I see is the one that I have has a 2 speed switch on the top. The only thing the holes might not line up just right but that should not cause much trouble. I did get a motor speed control off of Ebay and made it so I can turn the blower down as even on low it is alittle fast. Enjoy the 13.
Don

hole pattern is wrong , takes 3 screws to mount a 4c443 where the ac-16 takes 4 , also blower would come without a cord or switch (which could be picked up and wired in) we usued to use that blower many years ago before going to the ac-16 (circa late 70's to about 84 "ish" ) i do not remember the cfm , but i think it was about 80 or so maxed out, pretty similar, but you will have to drill new mounting holes to attach that blower.

There are several blowers 50% off at Lowes right now. Not one for Englander, although you may want to check Home Depot. I put a variable speed blower on my Lopi - I had to fabricate a metal plate for it to fit, but it works like a charm, took 15 minutes with a drill and some screws. Not bad for $49.99 - much better than $275 for a Lopi one.

Status
Not open for further replies.